This role reports directly to the Manager, Invasive CV and indirectly to the System Director. Responsibilities include the development, implementation and management of the Cardiovascular Information Infrastructure which includes the hemodynamic and digital imaging systems within the cardiac cath, EP and peripheral vascular suites as well as the non-invasive labs (echo and vascular). Oversees the development and maintenance of the interface relationships between the hospital information infrastructure and the cardiovascular systems. Develops and implements the operational policies of the new systems and develop appropriate auditing procedures to ensure accuracy in billing, inventory and charge capture. Supervise and troubleshoot any system problems and act as a first alert for all system issues to ensure continued operability of the system in order to maintain a 24X7 service. Develops operational reports in conjunction with the managers of EP, Cath, ARU and PV that will be utilized to manage resources and supplies efficiently and cost effectively.
• Develop and implement an invasive cardiovascular information system for Cardiac Cath, Electrophysiology and Endovascular
• Develop and implement automatic charge capture system utilizing hemodynamic system for Cardiac Cath, Electrophysiology and Endovascular
• Create charge capture audit process to ensure accurate, real time charge capture and revenue integrity
• Develop and implement inventory control system utilizing hemodynamic system for Cardiac Cath, Electrophysiology and Endovascular
• Within the inventory system, create par levels for appropriate inventory control
• Create data reporting system for appropriate equipment utilization for invasive cases to include supplies such as balloons, wires, stents, catheters, etc per case.
• Develop monthly reports that track volumes, types of cases by operator and other relevant information to be determined by Cath Lab Operations Committee
• Cross train to support patient transport and potentially in room cases as appropriate
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's in management or nursing required.
• Masters in Hospital & Health Administration, Business Administration, or similar field preferred, but not required.
• Relevant experience in business practice or management, hospital administration, or similar healthcare experience, project leadership, and excellent interpersonal & communication skills strongly preferred.