· PA or NP must be Licensed, Registered or certified in the state of Maine.
· PA must be a graduate of an accredited physician assistant program; NCCPA certified, NP must be a graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program.
· PA or NP must complete 100 hours of CME every two (2) years and take the recertification exam every six (6) years.
· Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS Certification required.
· Current ATLS certification required or willingness and ability to obtain within first year of employment.
· Must be supervised by a physician.
· Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Surgical Technical skills.