Job Summary: The Clinical Quality Review Coordinator- Recognition and Public Reporting Coordinator has primary responsibility for maintaining compliance with all payor recognition and public reporting requirements for Central Maine Healthcare. This work will include maintaining existing programs and recognition, as well as identifying new programs available for participation. The coordinator will engage with key stakeholders to obtain information required for recognition and to implement necessary improvement work.
The coordinator will be responsible for identifying areas needed for improvement in order to achieve maximum points/recognition levels and elevating these to the appropriate workgroups to be addressed. The coordinator will track these improvements to ensure that timelines are adhered to in order to submit for recognition.
· RN or LPN required. Bachelor's preferred
· Current clinical license
· Ability to complete projects in a timely fashion
· 5 years of clinical experience or demonstrated understanding of ambulatory and acute care clinical practices. If LPN, 8 years of experience is required.
· Previous experience in performance improvement activities preferred.
· Excellent computer skills, with experience in Microsoft Office products
· Ability to collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions