High school diploma or equivalent is required
1-2 years experience is required
Nursing dept. personnel scheduling and shift assignments, replace call-ins as necessary, understands and adheres to confidentiality of position, assists Ward Clerk I, assists DON as needed, assist with resident care needs as time allows, assists with gathering information during state surveys. Excellent people skills, able to communicate closely with DON, able to plan, organize schedule, and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Computer skills preferred
· Must have the ability to carry on many functions in an organized manner at the same time, i.e., answer phones and scheduling
· Must be able to understand written and oral instructions
· C.N.A Certification preferred
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible!