This position is responsible for working with key leaders throughout the organization to align CMH behavior, practices and policies with the stated vision and values for the desired culture of the future. There are two key focus areas: 1) Customer Experience and 2) Team Member Engagement.
The direct reporting relationship is to Chief Nursing Officer. There are other indirect "dotted line" relationships with other leaders from both clinical and non-clinical areas that directly impact culture and experience.
· Oversees the delivery of patient experience focused training and development programs being provided to leaders, providers and staff.
· Monitors and reports to senior leadership on patience experience ratings throughout the CMH system for areas of opportunity and identifies examples of excellence to be used for development purposes.
· Key support of the development and communication of key metrics for measurement of patient experience, internal team member experience, provider engagement and team member engagement throughout the organization.
· Participates in the development and/or review of potential new initiatives, programs and other organization changes to enable assessment of any potential impact (positive or negative) on patient and team member experience.
· Key liaison with the Patient and Family Advisory Councils
Education and Experience
· Minimum of 7 years' experience in healthcare operations
· Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
· Certification in Process Improvement methodology (preferred)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
· Knowledge of and ability to articulate current patient experience trends and proven strategies for success.
- Demonstrates sound critical thinking ability, problem solving and judgment.
- Appropriate passion for the key subject areas.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively building and collaboratively leading informal and formal teams.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication & customer service skills.
- Successful experience in leading process improvement in a healthcare environment.