· Prefer 1 or more years of radiologic/imaging and/or CT Scanning experience
· CT Scanning Certification required within 1 year of hire.
· Required -Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists required- and/or Nuclear Medicine Technologist with a current ARRT or NMTCB Certification in Computed Tomography
· Current or within 1 month of hire American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BCLS certification
· Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
· Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
· Proficiency with CT Scanning equipment, hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Phillips, and Toshiba preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Loan Forgiveness
• Retirement Savings
• Comprehensive Benefits
• Generous earned time program
• Perkspot Discounts
• Market Based Pay Scales
• $3,000 Sign on Bonus