Job Summary: The Care Coordinator provides the following functions for the primary care practice:
1) Oversight of disease care registry and quality metrics for each practice (e.g., Innovaccer data)
2) Oversight of patient panels
3) Delivery of monthly reports to practice/provider showing performance of each provider care team
4) Implement Population Health programs based on patient care needs.
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required.
• Must have an Associates' Degree from of an accredited school of medical assistance or a certificate in Medical Assisting or currently hold a valid certification with five or more years of experience.
• You must have one (1) the following credentials or be eligible to obtain 1 (one) of the following credentials, based upon the credentialing organization's eligibility requirements, within 90 days of hire:
• Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) – American Association of Medical Assistants
• Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – American Medical Technologists
• Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) – National Healthcareer Association
• National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) – National Center for Competency Testing
• Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – The American Registry of Medical Assistants
• National Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA) – National Association for Health Professionals
• be an LPN with current state of Maine licensure with at least 5-7 years' experience.
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS Certification required.