Job Summary: Provides oversight, coordination and professional leadership to the Patient Access departments of the critical access hospitals of CMHC by demonstrating excellent customer service and technical skill in patient registration, financial services, and management of information, process, workflow and technology. The Supervisor serves as a leader within Patient Access with commensurate authority in accordance with organizational policies and procedures. The Supervisor will also be responsible for scheduling functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Patient Access certification and/or degree desired.
- 1-3 years relevant experience preferred, including knowledge of admitting and registration process.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in a health care setting.
- Available for nighttime shift.
Skills: Excellent written, verbal and problem solving communication skills. Personal computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, slides and hospital information systems. Knowledge of medical terminology desired. Must be committed to working with the public and providing internal and external customer service excellence. Must be able to work independently.
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible!