Full-Time Core Inpatient Family Medicine Faculty Position in Lewiston, Maine:
Central Maine Medical Center's Family Medicine Residency is adding a full-time, board certified inpatient focused family physician to our dynamic faculty group. Applicants must be interested in a community based practice serving a rural and underserved population and be enthusiastic about teaching family medicine to residents and students. The qualified candidate will work primarily as a hospitalist on our Family Medicine Teaching Service and spend off weeks working on curriculum, advising and outpatient precepting.
- Competitive 7-7-7 residency program with rural track
- ACGME accredited program with Osteopathic Recognition
- Medical school partnerships with University of New England, University of Vermont, Boston University and Tufts University.
- Level 3 NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home; Offer a full array of services, including procedures, women's health and group visits.
- Level II Trauma Center with Life Flight.
- Active participation in collegiate health
- Dynamic Wilderness and International Medicine, Integrative medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine programs
- Cohesive and collaborative faculty group
- Innovative health care system focused on community
- Formal faculty development programs and opportunities for new skill acquisition and professional growth available
The Lewiston/Auburn community is centrally located in Maine, within one hour of the coast and the mountains, and is the second largest metro area in the state. Our community has many schooling options, as well as entertainment, golfing, a local XC and alpine ski area, restaurants, and the annual Great Falls Balloon Festival.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to:
Kimberly Levasseur, Provider Recruiter
Central Maine Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.