1-2 years experience is required
The role the Revenue Integrity Associate Analyst is to assist Central Maine Healthcare (CMH) organizations in identifying and implementing process improvements in an effort to operate a "best in class" revenue cycle. This position serves in a key role to improve the overall effectiveness of revenue cycle policy, practices and technology platforms for all CMH organizations.
The Revenue Integrity Associate Analyst is an analytical and process improvement role with a primary focus of working on revenue cycle tasks directed by department leaders with the purpose of improving revenue cycle process outcomes – specifically related to one or more of the following areas:
1. Charge Master Maintenance and Accuracy
2. Charge Capture Completeness, Accuracy and Reconciliation
3. Payment Variance Analytics, Reporting and Prevention
4. Regulatory Adherence across Revenue Cycle departments and organizationally
a. Provider Based Status and Facility Enrollment
5. Revenue Cycle Reporting & Analytics
a. Financial Improvement Goal Setting, Process Improvement, Tracking and Reporting
b. Data Trending
c. KPI and Operational Dashboards and Reports
d. Supporting Organizational Dashboards and Reports
6. Vendor Management
7. Revenue Informatics development
a. Systems Support
e. Professional Development
f. Workflow Redesign and Enhancement
This position requires competency in revenue cycle, financial, business, clinical or other analytical skills with a focus on key performance metrics. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in data and information needs to show both gap in performance as well as measurement of initiatives and tactics. The Analyst will serve as a resource for teams working on major, complex performance improvement efforts that affect multiple facility and clinical practice revenue cycle protocols throughout CMH.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree required, or four (4) years related revenue cycle experience in lieu of, and
2. Two (2) years of experience in Finance or Revenue Cycle
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible!