Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Full Time, Variable Hours w/Call - Shared call 1:2
3+ years of experience required
Outstanding CRNA opportunity at Bridgton Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital. Part of a $500 million Healthcare System serving 400,000 people in Central, Western and Mid-coast Maine.
- Administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care with call to all surgical specialties to include orthopedics, general surgery, OB/GYN, podiatry, plastics, and endoscopy
- Must be comfortable working independently and collaborating with surgeons to develop a team based plan of care. CRNAs perform labor epidurals, spinals, and peripheral nerve blocks. CRNAs perform vascular access including midlines and PICCs.
- Excellent Compensation, Benefits, Student loan repayment, and a Sign-on Bonus
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Maine
- Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program Accredited by the National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist
- Current certification or recertification from National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist required
- Current BCLS certification and current ACLS certification required
Join our Excellent CRNA Team - one of the very best in the Northeastern United States. Discover Maine - It Starts Here!
Please reach out to Kim Levasseur directly:
Sign-On Bonus Available!