Attendant I – Environmental Services
Attendant’s responsibilities include maintaining cleanliness of patients' rooms. Our cleaning program focuses on reducing airborne allergens and contaminates as well as eliminating surface germs, bacteria, and viruses. This position helps ensure the patient’s stay is comfortable. They take pride in both the small and big details of maintaining a clean hospital environment. They manage their department well and keep it stocked in order to better serve the public. Their services are never taken for granted. The cleanliness of the hospital is such a critical component of good patient care.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions and be dependable. High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of residential or Commercial Cleaning experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Bilingual, Spanish fluency, both written and speaking skills, desired.