Columbia St. Mary’s is a healthcare ministry with several regional hospitals and local clinics, serving a culturally diverse patient population throughout southeastern Wisconsin. For over 150 years we’ve combined the finest medical attention with a sincere passion for patient care. Many of our dedicated staff started their healthcare career with us and have stayed for years! Bring your passion for patient care to our very special place and be welcomed into our family!
Job Description Summary:
Position Title: Payor Project Manager
Overall role is to manage multiple, related projects, and make decisions that advance the strategic and business objectives of the organization. Oversee the success of a program, a way to group multiple, related projects to achieve benefits that may not be realized if the projects were managed in a stand alone fashion.
· Under minimal supervision, program managers are accountible for the coordinated management of multiple, related projects directed toward a strategic business and organizational objective.
· Manage programs that contain complex actitivities that may span fuctions, organizations, geographic regoins and cultures.
· Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholers at multiple levels, including Senior Executives and those external to the organization.
· Define and initiate projects and assign Project Managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success of the program.
· Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
· Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program.
· Makes decision that accomplish strategic objectives.
· Advanced skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
Bachelor's degree required in applied discipline (e.g. Computer Systems, Project Mgt., Business, etc.).