- Bachelors degree is required
Columbia St. Mary’s is a healthcare ministry with several regional hospitals and local clinics, serving a culturally diverse patient population throughout southeastern Wisconsin. For over 150 years we’ve combined the finest medical attention with a sincere passion for patient care. Many of our dedicated staff started their healthcare career with us and have stayed for years! Bring your passion for patient care to our very special place and be welcomed into our family!
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
The Marketing Consultant serves a vital role in developing, managing and coordinating the ongoing execution of regional marketing strategies that support Columbia St. Mary’s Operating Vision. The consultant will often work independently and must think strategically. The position will consult with Columbia St. Mary’s hospital and clinic leaders, managers, and physicians; and develop relationships with businesses and community organizations; in order to ensure the success of Columbia St. Mary’s throughout our market service areas.
This position reports to the Marketing Communications Manager.
Core Job Responsibilities
1. Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to develop specific marketing strategies and marketing plans to increase current market share and expand into new geographies.
2. Engage CSM clinic leaders and physicians on an ongoing basis in assigned region and monitor clinic volumes, urgent/express care volumes and individual physician volumes in order to suggest and implement ongoing marketing activities.
3. Manage ongoing business and community relationships in order to network and provide solutions and opportunities to engage in new geographies and generate new business.
4. Interact on an ongoing basis with the Director of Marketing, Chief Communications Officer and Website Development Consultant to assure the successful and strategic representation and communication of ongoing regional marketing activities both internally and externally.
5. Develop and execute customer relationship management projects that will generate volume and revenue and support CSM initiatives.
6. Conduct market research and competitor analysis in assigned region.
7. Manage daily marketing activities such as all forms of advertising, community offerings, and onsite events that will support marketing strategies, increase market share and successfully execute CSM’s operating vision.
8. Manage regional marketing projects assigned to various vendors including advertising agencies, graphic designers, videographers and customer relationship management analysts.
9. Develop monthly activity reports that will be used to demonstrate ongoing projects, marketing plans and related activities to internal constituents.
Education and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field is required.
· 5-7 years of marketing, advertising or public relations experience with a progressive increase in responsibilities and autonomy. Healthcare marketing experience is preferred.
We invite you to join us where service excellence and quality of care to our patients go hand in hand!
Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Milwaukee, Inc.