Seven bed unit; comprised of youth crisis beds and 24-48 hour observation beds for general medical or behavioral health concerns.
· Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing; BSN preferred, and possess current Ohio licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
· Must have at least one year of acute RN experience in a hospital setting and the ability to work at a fast pace and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must have the proven ability to work with-in a multi-disciplinary team and a diverse patient population.
· Must pass Pediatric Dosage Calculation Test at 100% accuracy post offer and pre-hire.
Minimum Physical Requirements
1. Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodation, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
2. Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs.
3. Must be able to move or reposition patients of any weight or size with the assistance of another person(s) and/or equipment.