*** Internal Applicants Only***
OVERALL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
A clinically competent, licensed, registered nurse who delivers care to the acutely ill, Surgical and Rehab patients through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
1. Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
1. Current nursing license in the state of Washington.
2. Must be currently certified in CPR, and re-certified annually.
3. ACLS course attendance required.
4. CRRN (Certified Rehab Registered Nurse) encouraged within 2 years of employment.