· Proficient competent clinical skills and the ability to exercise independent judgment as well as seek guidance when indicated.
· Effective teaching and communication skills.
· The ability to function autonomously in a non-structured environment.
· Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills.
· Emotional stability to function effectively in unpredictable situations.
· Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows navigation, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and password management.