***Please note: this is a pool position, no guarantee of hours***
Facilitates and assists the providers and health care team in providing excellent service and quality patient care. Performs and coordinates patient care activities in multiple settings utilizing a variety of nursing skills and functions.
1. Assist in daily direction and supervision to the health care team in the delivery of quality patient care. Communicates effectively with each team member.
2. Assists with patient flow and assists health care team to provide patient care.
3. Assists with patient follow-up and education.
4. Serves as a resource for staff regarding patient care problems and participates in training of health care staff.
5. Serves as a liaison with other health care agencies or services to promote coordinated health care across the continuum.
6. Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
· Washington State Department of Health -LPN license or Interim LPN license.
· Previous experience in an ambulatory care setting or specialized experience important to the function of the respective department.