To provide psychotherapy services to the patients of Confluence Health / Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics.
1. Conduct Intake Assessments for adult clients according to departmental procedures, funding source requirements, and evidence-based/strength-based model approaches.
2. Develop Individualized Treatment Plans for each client according to policies of the department and funding source requirements.
3. Provide ongoing individual, family, or group counseling for the client and/or natural supports according to departmental procedures, funding source requirements, and using evidence/strength-based approaches.
4. Document clinical activity according to policies of the department and in compliance with required timelines.
5. Provide case management services as identified on the Individualized Treatment Plan, including linking patients and supports to community resources and other services, as appropriate, and coordinating Behavioral Health treatment services and intervention strategies with internal and/or external supports as appropriate.
6. Provide consultation to primary care and/or specialty care providers regarding patients' diagnosis, treatment plan, and status changes, as appropriate.
7. Provide outreach services to community partners regarding behavioral issues including providing educational training and/or onsite intervention services.
8. May include some administration, scoring and interpretation of psychological assessments (e.g., cognitive, neurological, and/or personality assessments).
9. Comply with all departmental, agency, and funding source requirements, policies, and procedures.
10. Attend all required agency and departmental meetings as indicated by supervisor.
11. Participate in education of Post-Doctoral psychologists and supervision as applicable
12. Participate in regular supervision.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Doctorate (Ph.D., Psy.D.) in Counseling or Clinical Psychology. Minimum one year post-doctoral experience in a health care setting is preferred.
- Active Washington State Psychologist license, by start date.
- Driver's License with good driving record and access to a vehicle that is legally insured to be used for off-site clinical services, consultation, or case management.
· Experience in healthcare.