The Senior ERP Analyst will work as a key member of the support team to build, maintain, test, and train as needed to assure successful implementation and ongoing support. The Senior ERP Analyst will be a key subject matter expert and act as the liaison between stake holders, the support team, and leadership for assigned applications and projects that the Financial Systems Support team is involved with.
1. Implements new programs and systems using product and usage data to support all of Finance's business and functional areas.
2. Coordinates system upgrades in collaboration with Finance departments. Communicates changes and updates to all system users.
3. Represents Finance functions by training on various systems used to conduct business (Infor solutions, GHX, etc).
4. Provides day-to-day guidance and direction for resources in regards to financial information systems.
5. Acts as a lead resource and provides guidance to department leadership.
6. Assists in the maintenance and monitoring of systems which meet the needs of finance support areas.
7. Assists in the analysis and feasibility of new software that would be in the best strategic interest of Confluence Health.
8. Assists in formulating and defining the scope of implementations and performance objectives based upon business practices and industry requirements.
9. Keeps team members informed, motivated, and enthusiastic during technical delays and informational delays in other business areas.
10. Respond to Senior Management, Clinical, and Hospital manager requests for information by designing/creating processes and reports, producing some on request, and some on automatic schedule.
11. Provides responsive information in the form of reports and statistical presentations to management and others with authorized access.
12. Participate in the budget process by researching records to identify misappropriated dollars and assisting managers in requisition adjustments to charges.
13. Serves as a resource for end-users thereby interacting with departments as needed to assist with training of teams and individuals in data collection and analysis.
14. Along with ERP administrator, the Senior ERP Analyst will provide assistance with the following:
· EPIC Interfaces
· Epic Issues / Billing
15. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
· 5 – 10 years' experience in healthcare supply chain management or Accounting.
· College degree in business, supply chain or accounting or equivalent experience.
· Maintain strict adherence to the Confluence Health Confidentiality policy.
· Incorporate Confluence Health Standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles into daily activities.
· Comply with all Confluence Health Policies.
· Comply with behavioral expectations of the department and Confluence Health.
· Maintain courteous and effective interactions with colleagues and patients.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the job description, performance expectations, and competency assessment.
· Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
· Participate in departmental and/or interdepartmental quality improvement activities.
· Participate in and successfully completes Annual Required Training.
· Perform all other duties as needed or directed to meet the needs of the department.
· Not specified.