***Please note: this is a full time temporary position and internal applicants only***
OVERALL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Applications Supervisor is responsible for assigned applications and is responsible for supervising the team's Application Analysts. The Applications Supervisor works as a key member of the applications team to build, maintain, test, and train as needed to assure successful implementation and ongoing support for assigned applications. The Applications Supervisor is a key subject matter expert, leads primary day-to-day operations, and acts as the liaison between clinical staff, leadership, and the applications team for assigned applications.
· Bachelor's degree or greater than 5 years experience in a healthcare field required, clinical experience preferred.
· Three years as an application support analyst for an EMR required.
· Implementing or upgrading applications with 100+ users and/or multiple locations.
· Direct supervision of 5+ employees.
· Epic/Cerner applications experience may be required, depending upon position.
· Current Confluence Health employees may substitute 4 years of relevant experience.
· Ability to attend classes/seminars and complete certification(s) as assigned.
· May require travel up to two weeks at a time.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of health care organizations and clinic workflow.
· Ability to work with all levels of staff to identify needs.
· Ability to supervise novice through expert employees and build effective team practices.
· Recommend implementation and support strategies based on best practices.
· Ability to evaluate issues and change requests, facilitate prioritization, analyze work effort, assign work, and maintain organizational change management/control processes.
· Ability to keep professional demeanor in stressful circumstances.
· Ability to work independently and in team environments.
· Possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
· Superior time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.