***Please note: this is a full time, temporary position***
The Application Analyst will be responsible for assigned applications. The Analyst will work as a key member of the support team to build, maintain, test, and train as needed to assure successful implementation and ongoing support. The Application Analyst will be the key subject matter expert and act as the liaison between clinic staff and the support team for assigned applications.
1. Participate in system design process.
2. Define system setup requirements.
3. Document system setup.
4. Assist in documenting current clinic flows.
5. Work with appropriate staff as needed to determine needs and modifications.
6. Participate in system upgrades as needed to ensure assigned applications are upgraded successfully.
7. Track and perform system change requests.
8. Work with IT staff as needed to resolve issues and address user concerns.
9. Perform system imports, develop reports and complete configuration changes.
10. Adhere to all implementation requirements as per project plans/specifications.
11. Identify, recommend, create and perform user security and maintenances standards and activities.
12. Handle help desk tickets in a timely manner.
13. Adhere to all IT change control processes.
14. Develop and utilize testing and communication plans.
15. Recommend, development and communicate policies/methods to ensure proper testing is accomplished.
16. Identify, communicate and work with IT and clinic staff to ensure adequate testing is accomplished prior to system implementation or enhancements.
17. Ensure system changes are communicated to all stakeholders.
18. Work closely with trainers on all changes and new features to develop documentation and training strategies.
19. Train individuals or groups as needed.
20. Attend regular clinic/team meetings to improve system utilization.
21. Provide system support for all identified issues and requests.
22. Troubleshoot, resolve and document system issues.
23. Document FAQ's and common solutions.
24. Meet or exceed customer service standards.
25. Participate in the on call rotation.
26. Document key tasks and milestones associated with assigned modules.
27. Set and manage to timelines related to assigned tasks.
28. Prioritize and communicate potential barriers and recommend alternate strategies.
29. Utilize project management tools to document issues and status of assigned tasks.
30. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
· Specific applications experience may be required, depending upon position.
· Ability to attend classes/seminars and complete certification(s) as assigned, may require travel up to 2 weeks at a time.
· Knowledge of health care organizations and clinic work flow.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Two years as an application support, application analyst or healthcare related field preferred.