Under the direction of the Vice-President, Human Resources, responsible for enhancing organizational performance and individual development of the employees, managers, and leadership of Confluence Health while overseeing the implementation and application of the Confluence Health Value System. Responsible for the development and integration of initiatives to achieve strategic business goals and organizational objectives. Responsible for adult learning and group facilitation, including needs analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation using diverse tools and methods from classroom to distance learning and e-learning. Serves as subject matter expert and internal consultant regarding critical people and team effectiveness best practice, blended learning, employee engagement, and culture transformation. Share and adopt innovative approaches to deliver cutting edge talent development solutions.
1. Responsible for leadership of the Staff and Leadership Development team to develop and deliver high quality, effective training and development programs for all staff and leaders at Confluence Health.
2. Develops and trains to a patient and customer centric service model that exceeds expectations of all customers.
3. Develops and maintains individual development and succession plans for staff, managers, administrative leadership, and physician leadership.
4. Participates in succession planning activities such as leadership competency assessments and identification of high potential leaders.
5. Develops and executes effective training curriculum in support of the Confluence Health Value System to ensure integration of the principles of CHVS throughout Confluence Health, including implementation of Standard Work for Leaders.
6. Provides oversight of e-learning and LMS training offerings to ensure effectiveness and alignment of Confluence Health strategic goals.
7. Develops and provides expertise to employee development, including New Employee and Advanced Practice Clinician Orientation.
8. Provides leadership for the development and project management of kaizen plans for Value Stream priorities.
9. Monitors, documents, and ensures all improvement events are developed in compliance with the standards and procedures of CHVS tools.
10. Develop training curriculum that ensures trainees can confidently apply skills to improving the experience and quality of care that patients receive.
11. Oversees creation and delivery of Annual Required Training for CH staff.
12. Responsible for creation, maintenance, and communication of the Confluence Health Leadership Architect.
13. Manages Organizational Development LEAD Specialists and creates development plans that prepare a Specialist for a role in leadership at Confluence Health within 18-36 months of their hire date.
14. Utilize data analytics and fiscal indicators to successfully run and improve your work.
15. Communicate, cooperate and perform related duties with direct reports and other co-workers in your department and in other departments in a courteous and efficient manner to achieve overall health system goals and objectives.
16. Assume the responsibility for maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships with all those working or being cared for in the health system.
17. Demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest and most reliable quality service available.
18. Demonstrate ethical conduct and practices.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
- Bachelor degree in Organizational Development, Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Business Management, or related field.
- Two years relevant management, staff and/or educational development experience.
- Internal candidates may have Associate's degree with 6 years of relevant experience, 2 of which must be leadership, and completion of BS within 2 years of hire; OR LEAD completion.
- Must have demonstrated working experience building successful cross-functional relationships.
- Must have knowledge and experience in problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Must have demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and password management.
- Must reside in Confluence Health service area.