Education & Experience: This position requires Bachelor's degree or higher in Business with a focus in Human Resources Management, or related field (e.g. Communications, Marketing). Strong preference for candidates with professional recruiting experience and/or other professional HR experience.
The Provider Recruiter owns all aspects of the provider recruiting hiring cycle for physicians and APCs to include creating Position Profiles, sourcing, screening, developing search strategies, writing job postings, coordinating interviews, attending job fairs, executing offer letters or contracts, facilitating provider relocations, and assisting with onboarding and orientation activities. Operating within Confluence Health's dyad leadership model, he or she meets regularly with physicians, senior leadership and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process. The Provider Recruiter models a high touch, relationship-driven recruiting approach, serving as an enthusiastic brand ambassador for Confluence Health and Wenatchee Valley Medical Group by avidly promoting both the organization and the various communities in which we serve.
1. Conducts needs assessments with clinical and administrative management to create a Position Profile, a mutually agreed upon summation of the primary knowledge, skills, abilities required for the opening.
2. Maintains database of candidates using applicant tracking systems, documenting all recruiting activity in a timely, appropriate manner.
3. Oversees job posting copy and ad placement, identifying publications, web sites and other appropriate resources on which to post opportunities.
4. Contacts potential candidates via telephone and email, exploring and stimulating interest in Confluence Health by discussing practice model, compensation, benefits, and the nature of the community and surrounding areas.
5. Screens applications using objective criteria, selecting those candidates appropriate for consideration.
6. Conducts initial interview, referring qualified candidates to hiring managers for review.
7. Obtains application, pre-application, references, and other information required to facilitate pre-credentialing.
8. Coordinates interviews and onsite visits for interviewing candidates to include lodging, flights, rental cars, interview itinerary, and activities for accompanying family members. Escorts candidates throughout their onsite visit day(s).
9. Follows up with both candidates and hiring group for feedback on onsite visit, ensuring hiring managers and candidates are kept informed of the position's status.
10. Communicates job offers, facilitating offer letters or contract execution.
11. Assists with coordination of relocation, onboarding and orientation.
12. Researches and attends job fairs, conferences and other physician and APC recruitment venues. Develops relationships with training programs to boost referrals.
13. Approaches work processes with an eye for continuous improvement, using the Lean tools of the Confluence Health Value System.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
· Bachelor's degree in Business with a focus in Human Resources Management, or related field (e.g. Communications, Marketing).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional and polished in appearance and demeanor.
· Ingrained commitment to customer service demonstrated by a warm, courteous, others-oriented approach to interpersonal relations.
· Current driver's license, vehicle insurance and vehicle.
· Knowledge about the Central Washington communities Confluence Health serves.
· Background in healthcare highly desirable.
· Background in recruiting, marketing, sales, or public relations highly desirable.
· Social media literacy and candidate sourcing experience helpful.