· Maintain the continuity of patient care by connecting incoming calls to the proper personnel, placing outgoing calls to family members or other health care facilities, as well as paging doctors through the Medical Exchange system.
· Enhance customer satisfaction by answering the service recovery hotline (5555) in a timely manner and notifying the proper personnel.
· Check and view security monitors and notify security officer on duty of problems.
· Relay messages to the security officer on duty by radio or cell phone.
· Maintain a professional image, positive attitude, and good guest relations.
· Support the CRHS values through positive self-projections.
· Assist and cooperate with functions related to law enforcement agencies, med-flight crews and CRHS facility personnel.
· Maintain a satisfactory attendance record and low absenteeism.
· Maintain effective and thorough communications.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
No experience required. Background in communications or dispatch preferred. Some computer literacy helpful.
Other education and experience may be substituted (if applicable) for the required minimum job qualifications with the approval of the Corporate Director of Human Resources.