- Maintain protection against the loss and damage of assets, and help protect patients, visitors, employees, physicians, nursing and other medical staff against personal assaults.
- Maintain a professional image, positive attitude, and good guest relations.
· Support the CRHS values through positive self-projections and comply with the CRHS dress code standards.
- Complete reports involving all CRHS employees, clients, visitors, and CRHS property and investigate incidents occurring on the hospital campus.
· Assist and cooperate with law enforcement agencies, med-flight crews and CRHS staff.
- Maintain physical fitness and dexterity.
- Maintain a satisfactory attendance record and low absenteeism.
- Maintain effective and thorough communications with Director and other officers.
- Provide minor maintenance duties as needed and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Perform general mail room duties – sorting, posting and distributing mail.
- Perform minor maintenance during night shifts in absence of Maintenance personnel.
- Monitor parking lot usage and perform duties relative to incentive parking program
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Background in security or law enforcement or related experience preferred.
- Prefer some background in fire fighting techniques. Some computer literacy helpful.
Other education and experience may be substituted (if applicable) for the required minimum job qualifications with the approval of the Corporate Director of Human Resources.