Responsible for leadership, strategy and performance of integrated care and utilization management team including the planning, organizing, implementation, and management of all Cook Children's Health Plan care management functions. This position is also responsible for monitoring the Care Management Program and LTSS Program to assure compliance with the requirements of external regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Eight to ten years in a managed care environment.
- Ten years of clinical experience required, preferably in a pediatric environment. Track record of strong clinical utilization and care program management, general management, supervisory team building and leadership skills.
- Experience in LTSS program management.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills to focus on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong personal computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification:
Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet