The Administrative Secretary/EMR Support shall assist the Physician Offices in providing clerical support. Primary duties shall include typing, copying and distribution of various materials; set-up of meetings; sorting and distribution of mail; and other related functions.
High school education
Experience in Microsoft word, excel, and access.
Keyboarding skills greater than 50 words per minute.
Good spelling and grammar knowledge.
Experience in taking minutes of meetings.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Assist with cross coverage of Physician Office Administrative Staff to include answering the phone, taking messages, and copying and distribution of various materials.
- Responsible for sorting and distribution of interoffice mail to all Physician Office staff in a timely manner and over seeing a volunteer in this task when one is available.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of all routine office and lunch room supplies by completing a weekly stock order. Maintains Stock Room in a neat and organized manner. Puts supplies away when delivered.
- Maintains Conference Room Schedule, including preparing and posting monthly calendar and coordinating drug company informational luncheons. Update as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining the bulletin boards in the Lunch Room, posting current notices, policies, and other information as needed, and discarding outdated notices.
- Processes purchase requisitions for routine supplies as required including Provider business Cards and Prescription pads.
- Coordinates the following meetings as directed and is responsible for; reserving meeting rooms, sending out meeting notices and agendas, taking and distributing minutes, ordering and delivering of refreshments, and cleaning and returning equipment to Dietary.
**Clinical Staff monthly meetings
**Clerical Staff monthly meetings
**Oral Health Grant quarterly meetings
- Maintain current list of all office equipment, including ID numbers, model numbers, and replacement cartridge numbers, for all four offices.
- Responsible for making survey phone calls to new Provider patients.
- Responsible for processing incoming Patient Satisfaction Survey Questionnaires as they arrive.
- Responsible for scheduling new employees (hospital & clinic) for eCW training.
- Maintaining the Key box and making sure that any keys that need to be made are made and categorized appropriately.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining the QA data into an excel spreadsheet and ensuring it is submitted to the Quality Coordinator in a timely manner.
- Maintains the CLIA Certificates and ensure they are posted in the appropriate Physicians Office.
- Responsible for running the Unlocked Notes Report by the 15th of every month and sending the reports to the Providers as well as collecting any fines that are due.
- Performs all other job related duties as assigned.