It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Rep Customer Service|
|Location:||Downers Grove, IL|
|Department:||Customer Service (MPAS)|
|Hours:||M-F 8:30 - 5:00|
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The Customer Service Representative works in a call center environment. The Customer Service Department is set up to ensure prompt, courteous service to all customers; patients, vendors, health plans and clinic employees. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling capitated claim questions as well as questions related to billing and general questions regarding DuPage Medical Group.
1) Answers patient questions, inquires and concerns regarding their accounts.
2) Identifies any billing or insurance errors and knows where to direct the issue for a resolution.
3) Follows-up on inquires sent to see that a resolution has been made.
4) Answers patient questions on general information regarding physicians and our different locations/sites.
5) Provides capaitated claim status to contracted providers.
1) Knowledge of medical terminology.
2) Knowledge of insurance industry and bill procedures.
3) Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type account notes.
1) Skill in using computer programs and applications.
2) Skill in typing a minimum of 40 wpm.
1) Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instruction.
2) Ability to sort and file materials correctly by alphabetic or numeric systems.
3) Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
4) Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and providers.
ENVIRONMENTAL/WORKING CONDITONS: Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent contact with staff, patients and providers. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people.