We are currently seeking a full-time LPN to join our Nursing Home Team!
Now Offering $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
(Previous employees within 1 year of termination not eligible)
Job Purpose: Manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through the use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing. In accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures. Must have the ability to think, concentrate, interact, and communicate, effectively, with others. Must meet deadlines, work under stress, and come to work regularly and promptly, as scheduled.
Qualifications: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current AL LPN license. BLS required. Demonstrated proficiency in acute-care nursing, knowledge and skill required.
We offer excellent benefits and a great work environment including:
- Excellent health benefits
- Open-door culture and family atmosphere
- RN Continuing Education paid for by EAMC
- Retirement plan match ($.75 per $1 up to 6%)
- College savings plan match
- On-site Daycare
- Professional and leadership development opportunities
- Recognition events