What is the BSN Early Hire Program?
This program will seek to hire five of the finest nursing school graduates during their last semester. Graduates selected for the program will receive an employment offer with an agreement specifying a 2 year, full-time or flex, work commitment. Once the students graduate, the must obtain a temporary RN license and begin practice at EAMC as a RN. Upon passing RN boards, they will also receive a $5000 award!
- All new BSN students graduating in 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be screened and interviews offered to selected students.
- Once selections are made, students will receive an offer and work commitment agreement.
- Only 5 students will be selected for the program.
- Program recipients will be asked their area of clinical interest in nursing practice. Placement will be determined following completion of interviews and review of the organization's staffing need.
- Program recipients may be placed on either Opelika or Valley Campus.
- Program recipients will be placed into full-time or flex positions with full employee benefits.
- These positions will begin after graduation.
Applicants must be enrolled in their last semester of BSN program.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Online application
- College Transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- A one or two paragraph narrative that describes why the applicant chose a career in nursing and what attributes he/she brings to the profession.
Transcripts, letters of recommendation, and narrative may be delivered to EAMC Human Resources or mailed to EAMC Human Resources, Attn. Holly Williams, 2000 Pepperell Parkway, Opelika, AL 36801.