East Alabama Medical Center is currently seeking an Interface Web Engineer to join the Application Support team!
*This position will support CorePoint HL7 Interface Engine
Our interface team is seeking its next high-level performer! As an Interface Web Engineer at EAMC, you will be responsible for effective and efficient implementation of EAMC's various software solutions, including but not limited to CorePoint integration engine, Cerner Open Engine, and other object-oriented solutions.
Things you will experience...
· Create and maintain relationships with the end users to implement solutions and maximize the customer's experience.
· Develop and manage the project plan for implementation of software solutions. This includes development of requirements and a plan for implementing a solution using existing or new technology.
· Clearly and effectively communicate and manage customer expectations.
· Effectively identify, communicate and resolve project risks and issues.
· Support the development and implementation of project management methods to enhance EAMC's implementation process.
· Work closely with other teams including clinical, financial and help desk support to ensure end user needs are met while meeting internal objectives and timelines.
· 1 year of healthcare support experience required.
· Direct application support experience is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities needed, including the ability to communicate difficult or complex concepts to end users.
· Excellent analysis and design abilities to architect complex solutions.
· Advanced ability to troubleshoot complex issues and document findings to prevent future issues.
· Experience with CorePoint, Open Engine or other integration engines
· Experience with object-oriented technologies, front end web technologies and enterprise web services.
· Experience with HL7 transactions, FHIR, EDI, 835 and 837's.
· Knowledge of data query languages including but not limited to CCL, SQL (T-SQL and PLSQL).
· Must be highly detailed oriented.
· Project Management experience is a plus.