CARDIOVASCULAR ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY (EP) TECHNOLOGIST
Promotes a culture of patient safety. Maintains a high patient satisfaction rate. Maintain your own professional development. Safety and environment of care-applies clinical practice guidelines to ensure patient and employees safety at all times.
- 1 year previous experience in an interventional Cardiac Cath Lab and Electrophysiology Lab.
- ARRT or RCIS or CIS or EP Certified (or licensure) or RN.
- BLS within 90 days of DOH/Transfer
- 3 years previous experience in an interventional Cardiac Cath Lab and Electrophysiology Lab
- Registered EP Technologist Graduated of an accredited school of Radiography preferred
- Proficient in English. Effective verbal and written communication skills, computer skills and knowledge of sterile technique required.
- ACLS, Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (CIS, Registered EP Technologist