CLINICAL THERAPIST NEEDED FOR LONG TERM PSYCHIATRY AT EAMC
Provides therapies to patients and patients' families and interfaces with agencies with whom patients are involved. Acts as an integrated member of the multidisciplinary treatment team. Performs appropriate assessments. Documents treatment interventions and patients' responses to same. Participates in treatment program development.
- A working knowledge of multidisciplinary treatment planning and treatment team approach to therapy required
- Master's degree in a field of human services required
- BLS within 90 days of DOH/Transfer
- CPI within 12 months of DOH/Transfer
- One year experience providing face-to-face therapy preferred.