This position is part of the EAMC Staffing Registry, our in-house temporary staffing service. The Staffing Registry is designed to provide staff that can be used on a temporary basis to fill staffing needs. You may work 72-80 per 2 week pay period during orientation. When orientation is completed you will be scheduled to cover leaves of absences, vacation time and other open shifts. Once training is complete, assignments may vary in length. May be considered for full or part time positions when jobs become available.
Nutrition & Food Services - Dietary
Accurately prepares patient meal trays and snacks. Serves the right-sized portions of good quality foods and beverages onto patient meal trays. Maintains good food quality throughout the flow of food. Serves food to some retail customers. Organizes and cleans assigned equipment and areas. Delivers and retrieves snacks and meal trays to and from patients and residents while observing infection control precautions and protocols. Contributes to departmental success. Keeps food safe by practicing good personal hygiene and health habits; maintaining time and temperature control of food; cleaning and sanitizing food contact surfaces; keeping assigned areas clean and organized; and contributing to the success of internal and external surveys. Works safely, treats NFS resources responsibly and performs other duties as assigned
Physical Activity Requirements
· Continuous Standing & Walking
· Lifting - Floor to waist level 15 lbs.
· Lifting & Carrying objects - Waist level and above 10 lbs.
· Pushing/Pulling, Twisting, Bending, Reaching forward & overhead
· Wrist position deviation, Pinching/fine motor activities
· Must be able to push pull 100 -125lbs
· Candidate must successfully pass trainability testing offered through EAMC which includes one day of unpaid orientation and one day of unpaid on the job training