We are currently seeking a FLEX Registered OB Nurse to join our Child Birth Unit!
This a unique staffing opportunity allowing you to receive full-time benefits.
We offer excellent benefits and a great work environment including:
· Excellent health benefits
· Open-door culture and family atmosphere
· RN Continuing Education paid for by EAMC
· Retirement plan match ($.75 per $1 up to 6%)
· College savings plan match
· On-site Daycare
· Professional and leadership development opportunities
· Recognition events
Under the direction of the nurse manager, manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through the use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing. In accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures. Must have the ability to think, concentrate, interact, and communicate, effectively, with others. Must meet deadlines, work under stress, and come to work regularly and promptly, as scheduled.
RN – FLEX Position Expectations:
· FLEX employees will be considered full time employees with a guaranteed minimum schedule of 12 hours per week. FLEX employees will be eligible for all full-time benefits offered by EAMC as long as guidelines/expectations are met
· Expected to be available to work 12 to 40 hours per week.
· Must work when scheduled.
· May receive schedule changes/adjustments with a 48 hr. notice
· Expected to check the work schedule regularly for any schedule changes.
· While FLEX staff may float to sister units, they are considered part of the core staffing for their home department. The home department is considered priority.
· FLEX staff may refuse a schedule assignment only 5 times within a year before losing FLEX staff status. Upon the fifth refusal, the employee will lose their full-time benefits and be converted to per diem status.
· FLEX staff may be assigned to other units in which they are competent if they are not needed in their home department
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- BLS Certification
- NRP Certification preferred