We are currently seeking a Registered OB Nurse to join our Child Birth Unit!
We offer excellent benefits and a great work environment including:
· Excellent health benefits
· Open-door culture and family atmosphere
· RN Continuing Education paid for by EAMC
· Retirement plan match ($.75 per $1 up to 6%)
· College savings plan match
· On-site Daycare
· Professional and leadership development opportunities
· Recognition events
Under the direction of the nurse manager, manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through the use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing. In accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures. Must have the ability to think, concentrate, interact, and communicate, effectively, with others. Must meet deadlines, work under stress, and come to work regularly and promptly, as scheduled.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- BLS Certification
- NRP Certification preferred