Job Objective: Coordinates key programs related to compensation. Supports the HR Director's primary area of responsibility related to compensation programs, job analyses and the organization's market surveys.
Education: BA degree
Licensure: CCP, PHR or SPHR preferred
Experience: 3-5 years HR equivalent experience. Healthcare background (preferred).
Skills, knowledge & Abilities:
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word application, knowledge of an HR database system;
- Ability to establish/maintain positive interpersonal relationships with all levels of the organization;
- Requires strong customer service, problem solving, project management and teamwork skills;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks/projects, ability to influence and negotiate;
- Ability to take initiative, be innovative and work effectively in a variety of settings;
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.