- The position collaborates with the Director and Associate Directors in the planning, organizing, coordinating and executing of all functions and activities associated with the 24/7 Services Program. This position plays a critical role in recognizing donors who make significant contributions to Eisenhower Medical Center who are critical to the financial viability of EMC. In addition, this position assists high profile patients in navigating through the Health System by expediting orders and care and independently implements logistical changes as needed in the organization to assure privacy and safety for these patients.
- Director 24/7 Services and/or in the alternative to the CEO/COO of the organization.
SupervisesIndirectly supervises all nursing and technical staff involved in the care of high profile patients. Has the ability to intercede on the patients behalf to modify care routines as needed.
Required Licensure/Certification: CA RN License
Required Experience: 5 years recent experience in an acute care hospital
Preferred Education: M.S. Degree
Preferred Experience: Previous leadership experience
Specific Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Required
- Ability to promptly evaluate situations and exercise sound independent judgement
- Ability to prioritize activities.
- Ability to make independent decisions to solve patient problems involving EMC services
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and oversee patient care with clinical staff
- Ability to organize patients schedules efficiently
- Ability to come in after business hours if necessary