Job Objective: Assists the General Counsel in daily operations of department; provides secretarial support to Compliance, Risk Management and Contracts Administration.
Experience: Required: 5 years previous hospital secretarial experience.
Specific Skills, Knowledge, Abilities Required
- Computer skills essential (Word, Excel, Microsoft);
- Prioritizes duties for General Counsel and department daily;
- Coordinates meetings and maintains the General Counsel's calendar;
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the department staff members;
- Telephone messages, screens calls and maintains files;
- Distributes mail daily;
- Performs established department duties without supervision.