Job Objective: Works under the direction of the Administrator of Graduate Medical Education. Provides administrative support to the Residency Coordinator and to the physician team of GME as directed by Administrator. This position will have integral involvement in the development of the Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residency programs.
Education: BA degree.
Experience: Minimum 5 years administrative assistant experience. Minimum one year experience in healthcare, experience in a hospital residency program is a plus.
- Accurate typing and spelling.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Cordial and professional telephone skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with all team members, including support of physicians.
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY!!