Job Objective: Works under the direction of the Government/Non-Government Manager. Is engaged in activities relating to the collection and resolution of all third party accounts.
Required Experience: One year prior experience in a hospital setting or billing certification; 2 years experience in a clinic, payer or collection agency setting may be substituted. Must have working knowledge of managed care, Medicare/Medi-Cal Billing regulations.
- Knowledge of computer based claims management;
- Strong Windows knowledge, keyboarding skills, knowledge of database system and experience with internet applications;
- Able to operate basic office equipment, i.e, copiers, fax machines and calculators;
- Must have an understanding of medical terminology;
- Requires strong customer service and problem solving skills;
- Requires the ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at the same time;
- Able to prioritize workload and possess good time management skills;
- Knowledge of contract management and federal/state regulatory guidelines.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY!!!!