Responsible for the daily processing of in-house print, courier and mail requests. Responsible for answering phones and over-the-counter customer service. Maintains department files. These services further the mission of Enloe Medical Center, which is to improve the quality of your life through patient-centered care.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year work experience
- 1 year computer experience
- Graphic design experience
- Printing business experience
- Office experience
- Mail distribution experience
- Current California Driver’s License
- Eligible to be insured under the Medical Center’s Liability Policy with DMV Report (and minimum age 21).
- Type 35 wpm (certificate required within the last three years).
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Minimum: Must be able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment. Must have good customer service and time management skills. Capable of using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (Microsoft Office Suite) computer skills. Must be able to use computer software programs for business printing. Must be able to operate general office equipment and print/mail equipment. Desired: Desktop publishing knowledge; printing equipment knowledge; familiarity with postal process and regulations.