Franciscan Hospital for Children
30 Warren Street
Boston, MA 02135
return to home page
It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Shift:||Day Shift/Some evenings & weekends required|
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
SUMMARY The Development Associate’s primary responsibilities are processing and acknowledging donations as well as managing the day-to-day operations of the development database. Other duties include assisting with special events, annual appeal, newsletters, corporate and foundation grants, tours, visits, celebrations, and donations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Required Skills and Experience
• Two years work experience;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
• Committed and able to uphold high levels of accountability for self and for others;
• Ability to multi-task and manage the completion of multiple projects;
• Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and integrity;
• Ability to be creative, flexible, well-organized;
• Interest and/or experience with non-profit a plus;
• Experience with database fundraising software and other software programs a plus.
|Click Here to Apply Online|