***$5,000 HIRING BONUS!!****
Finger Lakes Health currently has an opening for a Registered Nurse in our Olaf and Elaine Leiberg ICU at Geneva General Hospital. Our ICU provides adult critical care to those who require expert intensive monitoring and care. Our state-of-the-art ICU features 14 beds and a critical care team who strive to provide the best hospital intensive care.
· 12 hour rotating Day/Night shifts (Shifts are 7am-7:30pm & 7pm-7:30am).
· Work only three shifts per week for Full Time status.
· Weekend/Holiday rotation (Every other weekend off).
· Current NYS RN license, or new grad with ability to get NYS Permit.
· Previous acute care experience preferred.
· Current BLS and ACLS are required.
· Basic Coronary Care certification, or attainment within 90 days of hire (training will be provided if needed).
· Strong working knowledge of life support machines, cardiac monitoring systems, and critical care nursing interventions preferred.
· Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork.
· Previous experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred.
Finger Lakes Health offers a comprehensive benefit package, including: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Enhanced Holiday Pay, and Tuition Assistance, among others.
Please complete an online application on our website or send us your resume for consideration.
Questions may be directed to Emily VanVranken, Nurse Recruiter at (315) 787-4017.