Education, skills, and experience:
1. High School Graduate or Equivalent.
2. Must have attended an AMA or CAHEP accredited ultrasound school.
3. Must be registered by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or Cardiovascular Credentialing International.
4. Must have a minimum of one year experience as a Cardiac Ultrasonographer.
5. Experience using computers and EHR preferred.
6. Current professional rescuer CPR certification or required during probationary period.
7. Clear English communication skills, written and oral.
8. Must have a valid Florida driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Performs ultrasounds with efficiency and accuracy. Must have a good knowledge of human anatomy and ultrasound physics. Maintains confidentiality and adheres to FHCP policies and procedures.