1. Maintain proper procedures for release of information and insurance/disability
2. Release of Information to different agencies, plan members and providers.
3. Bill for Release of Information and Disability Claims.
4. Keep current with Florida Statutes regarding release of information. State of Florida
regulations must be met concerning the release of Drug, Alcohol and Infectious
5. Assist plan members in requesting and obtaining medical records for the purpose of
6. Contact and communication with patients is necessary to process information/release
7. Handle all patient/public related telephone calls regarding medical record
departmental functions. Release medical information to all outside providers.
8. Ability to complete all the primary functions for each job classification for departmental
coverage, while employees are on vacation/out sick.
9. Float to areas within the department daily to ensure departmental functions are being
10. Respond to and resolve problematic issues for record systems.
11. Keep lines of communication open within the department.
12. Keep current with job descriptive changes in order to relay information to
13. Identifies opportunities for performance improvement daily.
14. Takes an active involvement in Performance Improvement.
15. Identifies, intervenes, documents, and reports risk management issues.
16. Adheres to company safety and hazardous materials policies.