|LPN - Genesis HC/Alternate Solutions|
|Facility:||Genesis HC/Alternate Solutions|
|Department:||Genesis HomeCare/Alternate Solutions|
|Hours:||20-35 visits/week with weekend on-call requirement|
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GENESIS PARTNER COMPANY POSITION. FILLING OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL ONLY SHOW YOUR INTEREST IN THE POSITION. PLEASE CONTACT ALTERNATE SOLUTIONS AT 937-298-1111 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
This position requires Licensed Practical Nurse with current license in the state of Ohio. One year of experience as an LPN in an acute care setting is required; two years of experience is preferred. Home Care experience is desired.
May provide a health statement signed by a physician and must show evidence of a current negative tuberculin skin test or x-ray. Thereafter an annual tuberculin skin test is required, unless the employee has documentation of a previous positive T.B. test. Employee must be free of physical/medical conditions which would limit or restrict their ability to perform the job functions listed below. Bloodborne Exposure risk is all.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Other duties as assigned)
2. Provides services in accordance with the agency policies and procedures.
3. Reports changes in client condition to the RN and Physician.
4. Complies with agency policies and procedures. Promotes and maintains an agency environment that is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
5. Submits clear and appropriate documentation in a timely manner and documents patient education.
7. Participates in case conferences promoting continuity of care.
8. Attends in-service training and mandatory agency meetings.
9. Reports to appointments as scheduled.
10. Maintains a professional appearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.