|Client Services Analyst|
|Facility:||Genesis Healthcare System|
|Hours:||80 bi-weekly / 3pm-11:30pm|
Contact: Human Resources
Provides support and services including telephone and remote control computer support, computer education, and working at the Client Services Support Desk. Provides level I hardware and software support for personal computers, mobile devices and peripheral hardware. Assists with the development, presentation and administration of the software/application education and training to insure personnel have the knowledge and skill to utilize the computer systems and software. Assists with the assignment and management of computer system/network user identifiers, and passwords based on the established security policies, procedures and practices.
1. Provide telephone support of all computer systems, including assistance and management via remote control.
2. Data entry and status tracking using online request tracking system.
3. Escalation and follow-up on requests outside skill set.
4. User education and training for supported systems.
5. Timely maintenance of all user accounts for supported systems.
6. Development and updating of system support documentation.
7. Rotate and manage backup tapes between servers and off-site storage.
8. Filing, maintenance, check out, and destruction of the software media library.
9. Issue, configure, and de-commission pager devices.
1. Minimum of two-year college degree, or A+ certification.
2. Minimum 2 years computer support/helpdesk related experience, and experience presenting to small to medium size groups.
3. Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician and HDI Support Center Analyst certification required, or completed within 6 months of start date.
4. Experience with Intel Based PCs running Windows NT/2000/XP/7, Microsoft Office 200X, and Lotus Notes in a Windows 2000/2003 server environment.
5. Computer system and software support experience, education and training experience and strong customer relation skills are required.
6. Excellent communication, telephone, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
7. An understanding of personal computer hardware, operating systems, application software, computer and network security principles and the responsibilities associated with the administration of the computer security function.
8. Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and in person when dealing with both internal and external customers/vendors.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Input and review data through a personal computer (PC).
2. Read, write and utilize manual and computerized systems and documentation.
3. Collect data, interpret findings, set priorities and carry out established plans.
4. Regularly lift and/or move 25 lbs.
5. Occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
This description reflects in general terms the type and level of work performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor portray the specific duties of any one incumbent.