|Staff Assistant - Behavioral Health|
|Facility:||Genesis Healthcare System|
|Department:||Behavioral Health - 4E|
|Hours:||48 bi-weekly / 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.|
Contact: Human Resources
Responsible for basic clerical functions including, but not limited to, answering phones, filing/charting maintenance, computer/order entry and compiling reports in order to provide support to the department staff and optimize department efficiency.
1. Flexible in handling changes in work priorities and handles multiple tasks simultaneously
2. Completes assignments or duties with 98% error free results and within specified timeframes
3. Processes information/communications and demonstrates follow through in an appropriate and timely manner.
4. Work collaboratively with other departmental staff and functions effectively within a team.
5. Demonstrates a higher degree of flexibility by functioning independently in all areas.
1. High School diploma or GED required.
2. Solid written and verbal communication skills.
3. Basic familiarity with standard office equipment.
4. Knowledge of MS Office products, particular Word and Excel.
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple priorities.
7. Completion of Aggression Management System within six months of employment.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with the hands and arms, and taste or smell.
2. Occasionally required to move the neck.
3. Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
4. Regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds; frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds; and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
5. Special vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This description reflects in general terms the type and level of work performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor portray the specific duties of any one incumbent.